€6.53 Taxes excluded
- Combined socks in dark blue with blue dots. Our Bloom socks are made of organic cotton and are exclusive Bloom & You designs.
- Organic cotton certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard).
- Made in Spain, Burgos following a sustainable manufacturing process that combines craftsmanship and technology.
- 82% organic cotton, 15% polyamide and 3% elastane.
- One size.
100% Made in Spain
We love it because:
- Its design is unique and will give a natural and distinctive touch to your look.
- Its colors are easy to combine .
- Its manufacture with organic cotton contributes a grain of sand to working for a more sustainable planet.
We would like to help you find your correct shoe size for your Bloom&You shoes. Have a look at our international shoe size guide.
Women shoe size
Use a dry cloth to remove dust. Apply shoe cream and rub in by hand until dry. Buff with a horsehair brush, the more you polish, the more your shoes will shine
Do not apply shoe cream. Use a soft suede brush or soft sponge to gently buff your shoes to remove any dust and dirty particles. Apply a treatment spray or dust repellent
Clean with a damp cloth in cold water. You can apply some neutral soap with a brush. Remove the soap and water with a cloth and let it dry. Do not use washing machine.
Delivery and returns
Home Delivery (Spain Peninsule)- 3,90€ / FREE from 49,90€:
1-3 working days
Home delivery (Balearic and Canary islands) - 9€:
3-8 working days
See our international conditions Delivery conditions.
15 days from your delivery date. Visit our Returns conditions.
MEET BLOOM SOCKS
Our Bloom socks will accompany you to every corner of the city. They will match your Bloom & You shoes and your entire wardrobe, since we have followed a design process so that it is clean and harmonious with other colors .
The GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) organic cotton certification focuses on ensuring that fabrics and textiles are made of organic fibers . Only textiles made with at least 70% organic fibers can obtain this type of certification.
The objective of the GOTS is to define the globally recognized requirements that ensure the organic status of textiles, from the collection of raw materials, including responsible manufacturing from an environmental and social point of view and to the tagged to provide a credible guarantee to the end consumer.
Product added to your chart
Ups! Producto fuera de stock